23 Dec What is the cost to not change…?
What is the cost of not switching mobile phone plans?
According to Which? research, customer loyalty to mobile networks is high — in their most recent mobile networks poll of over 4,000 individuals, conducted between February and March of this year, 42% said they had been with their provider for more than five years.
Why would you want to switch mobile phone network?
There are many good reasons to switch mobile phone providers. We’ve listed the most important ones below:
- You are unhappy with the service provided by your existing network.
- You’ve found a great phone contract or SIM-only offer on another network.
- You don’t take use of the benefits you’ve already paid for.
- Another network provides a more comprehensive international roaming plan.
- You are unable to get the phone you desire through your existing network.
What is the cost of not switching?
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) estimates that seven out of ten customers could save £222 per year by switching to a better-fitting mobile phone plan.
Worried about signal issues with a different provider?
Consider purchasing your phone contract online, which allows you to cancel without penalty after 14 days for any reason, including poor coverage.
Most mobile networks now provide free SIM cards that you can fill with pay-as-you-go credit and test out in your neighbourhood before deciding to switch.
You can find a mobile network coverage map online that shows the coverage of the three major signal carriers in your area (EE, O2, and Vodafone).
How to find out when your phone contract ends?
The simplest way to find out when your phone contract is up is to call the network and inquire directly. You can also find out by logging into your network’s web portal or app.
How does Text to Switch work?
Text to Switch is a relatively straightforward process that only differs slightly depending on whether you want to maintain your phone number or not.
- Send a text. To keep your old number, text ‘PAC’ to 65075. To get a new number, text ‘STAC’ to 75075
- Receive a text back within a minute, containing your code to switch, as well as important contract information (such as early cancellation charges)
- Give your code to your new provider. This can be done online or over the phone
- Switching is completed within one working day
If you simply want to learn more about your current provider without committing to switching, text ‘INFO’ to 85075.
How long will I be without service when I switch networks?
The changeover to your new phone network should take no more than one working day, so you shouldn’t have to wait long.
How ATP Enable can help?
Speak with one of our experienced team members to learn more about the latest deals from a range of secure mobile network providers.
Call 03333 58 39 38, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org